Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome to Perspectives on Home

Because home design and decorating is one of my passions, I've toyed with the idea of creating a separate blog to post my thoughts and photos. It's been a while in coming but its here. I'm here to share with you some of my passionate thoughts on designing a home and decorating it to reflect our personalities, suit our lifestyles and support our dreams.

It is my hope that you will find inspiration to formulate, articulate and experiment with your own design and decorating . I hope you will feel comfortable here to share your ideas and advice.

Welcome to Perspectives on Home.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Best wishes on your new blog venture! There's no place like home ...

Cheryl Wright said...

Thank you Joanne. Why am I not surprised that you;re the first one here?